g r a c i e ~ italian lovers » amazon queens

Hi <3

« Older   Newer »
Bextor
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/7/2011, 03:26

Hello my name is jonathan, I'm from chile and I love The Grace and especially Lina. I hope to share a lot in the forum <3
:lina:

Khuna~
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/7/2011, 08:12

Welcome Jonathan! *O* wow, a user from Chile *_*
I'm Cecilia, nice to meet you :D

Our girls are awsome <3 ~

See you later ^__^

Akie
CAT_IMG Posted on 15/7/2011, 09:38

Hi, Jonathan! (*^^*)

From which part of Chile do you come exactly? I'm not really informed, could you tell me something about your country? ** (Something real and special, not just any info you could find in a book for tourists... if it doesn't bother you, of course^^")

However, I'm Liliana and I'm glad to meet new users! XD

[I'm just going to move your discussion to the international fan area: HERE]

My beloved one is Stephanie... you can imagine how hyper I am these days... not as much as the other admin, Miku, lol
Oh, yes.. I'm the founder^^

So please respect the rules and enjoy yourself!!!<33

Bextor
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/7/2011, 08:38

Girls thank you very much for your greetings. Well, what I can tell you from Chile ... I'm from Santiago, the capital of Chile. Now we are in winter and very cold, people are very warm and affectionate. In Chile there are many kpop fans, and many groups doing tributes to artists Koreans ^ ^ Sorry if my English is bad :(

Akie
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/7/2011, 09:46

As much as I know, your English is perfect^^

Oh my god, you're in WINTER?! Here it's summer! XDDD
I bet peole in Chile are warm and affectionate, I mean.. Latin America is famous for being so.

I'd definetely love to visit one day! *O*

Here, in the northern part of Italy at least, we don't have many kpop fans but those who are think that it's better this way, so our music won't be made ridiculous (as many popular things are made from magazines and such..)

Anyways, you're really welcome! I hope that you'll enjoy your staying here!!!<33

4 replies since 15/7/2011, 03:26   111 views